The aim of Logistical Support Personnel is to comply with all the logistical needs of a combat force during battle and in peacetime, as well as maintaining the prescribed reserves.
The Following Training Can Be Offered:
Logistical Planning and Supply of the following Commodities:
- Storeman Training
- Logistical Accounting
- Quartermaster Training
- Logistical Management
- Transport Sub-Unit Training
- Development of Logistical Support Systems (echelons)
- Logistical Installation Management
- Integrated Logistical Support.
- Technical Spares
- Petrol, Oil and Lubricants
- Aircraft Fuel
- Medical Equipment
- Main Combat Equipment and General Stores, etc